- ✔︎ Vitamin D3 5000IU helps to support teeth and bone health, provide immune support, and promote healthy muscle function.
- ✔︎ Our formula delivers the same biologically active form of vitamin D produced by the body as a result of sun exposure, without exposure to UVB rays
- ✔︎ Get your daily dose. The Vitamin D Council recommends 5,000 IU Vitamin D daily for adults to achieve and maintain optimal levels.
- ✔︎ Our Vitamin D 5000 IU softgels are easy to swallow and is more bioavailable.
- ✔︎ These Vitamin D3 immune support and bone health supplements are non-GMO and gluten-free. Third party tested for purity and potency.
- ✔︎ Made in the USA in an FDA Inspected and NSF Certified Manufacturing Facility
5,000 IU daily for optimum levels
Vitamin D is fat-soluble and the amount absorbed from a serving can be greatly affected by factors like obesity, age, genetics, dietary deficiencies, and medical conditions. Most health organizations agree that a range of 30-80 ng/ml accounts for sufficient levels of vitamin D. The Vitamin D Council recommends that adults take 5,000 IU of Vitamin D3 daily to achieve and maintain optimal levels. This recommendation is based on research that shows at least 97% of people will attain levels above 30 ng/ml at this dose, without risk of toxicity.*
Why It’s an Essential Vitamin
Vitamin D can be found in cells throughout the entire body. It is necessary for calcium and phosphorus absorption to build and maintain strong bones and teeth, provide immune system support, and for healthy muscle function.*
Can’t You Get Vitamin D From the Sun?
Often referred to as the “sunshine vitamin,” vitamin D3 is synthesized when bare skin is exposed to ultraviolet B (UVB) light. However, studies show that most people do not get the recommended amount from sunlight alone. Factors that can inhibit vitamin D3 production include the time of day sun exposure occurs, season, latitude, skin color, age, clothing, and sunscreen use. In fact, according to Mayo Clinic, 25% to 50% or more of the general population may be vitamin D deficient.HERBS OF THE EARTH Vitamin D3 delivers the same biologically active form of vitamin D produced in the body as a result of direct sunlight -- without the risk of unprotected UVB exposure.
Symptoms of Vitamin D Deficiency
Bone pain and brittleness, muscle weakness, and tiredness can all indicate a deficiency in vitamin D. People who may be at higher risk for deficiency include those who spend a lot of time indoors, have darker skin pigmentation, are elderly, or overweight.
Our Vitamin D3 is Third Party Tested for Quality, Purity, and Potency
HERBS OF THE EARTH Vitamin D3 contains 100% natural, USP grade, non-GMO, certified organic olive oil. Our vitamin D3 is made following strict GMP standards. We utilize specialized ISO 17025 third party laboratories to test for physical, chemical, and microbial contamination, guaranteeing that each and every bottle of HERBS OF THE EARTH Vitamin D3 meets the highest standards for purity, potency, and safety.
Vitamin D3+ 5,000IU
Vitamin D3 5,000 IU for Healthy Muscle Function ★ Bone Health and Immune Support ★ Gluten Free ★ Non-GMO ★ Al Natural, 90 Veggie Capsules