- ✔︎ FIGHTS FREE RADICALS The antioxidants found in our potent Noni fruit extract combats free radicals in the body that cause premature aging of skin and organ cells.
- ✔︎ PROMOTES URINARY HEALTH Regular consumption of Noni has been shown to improve urinary tract health by providing comfort during a urinary tract infection.
- ✔︎ BOOSTS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM By way of the antioxidants, our Noni supplement helps the immune system to reduce inflammation in the body and fight infection.
- ✔︎ NATURALLY MADE Our Noni supplement use all natural ingredients
- ✔︎ Noni+ is a potent source of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and polysaccharides, such as Noni-ppt, which has been found to support healthy cellular tissue growth and strengthen the immune system
- ✔︎ Known as "the queen of health plants", noni is an exceptionally unique fruit that contains a widevariety of minerals, vitamins and powerful antioxidants. Noni also contains all nine essential aminoacids, which are the foundation for strength and health.
- ✔︎ 60 Potent Capsules. 1 tablet taken 1-2 times daily after every meal.
- ✔︎ MADE IN THE USA – Each bottle is manufactured under the strictest GMP standards in an FDA-approved facility in the United States, so you never have to question purity or quality.
Known as "the queen of health plants", Noni+ is an exceptionally unique fruit that contains a wide
variety of minerals, vitamins and powerful antioxidants. Noni also contains all nine essential amino
acids, which are the foundation for strength and health. Herbs of the Earth Noni+ Fruit extract is harvested from fresh fruit, and dried at low temperatures to preserve the unique and delicate nutrient content.
Noni Concentrate is a whole-food supplement containing pure Noni fruit powder (Morinda citrifolia). Recognized as a valuable food by the U.S. government for over 60 years, Noni fruit contains vitamin C, enzymes and other beneficial antioxidants. Noni fruit has a long history of traditional use in South Pacific island societies as a versatile folk remedy.
Noni contains pure dried Morinda citrifolia fruit, commonly known as Noni. The Morinda citrifolia plant has a long history of traditional use in Southeast Asia and the South Pacific for a spectrum of healthful purposes. As ancestors of Polynesians migrated from Southeast Asia two millennia ago, they presumably brought with them plants that were valued for their nutritional content and other health-promoting qualities. Scholars believe that noni was very prominent among the plants that were brought to Polynesia to help the migrants maintain health.
1 Polynesian mythology relates a number of stories where noni is central to the hero averting famine. In more recent times, noni fruit was recognized as a food source in a field manual issued to U.S. soldiers during World War II.
2 The fruit is known as a good source of potassium and other minerals, and its nutritional profile includes several fatty acid glycosides that appear to be unique to noni when the fruit is ripe.
3 Since it is today found in most tropical regions, noni also goes by many other names, including Indian Mulberry, Hai Ba Ji, Cheese Fruit, and Nhau.
4 While some ethnobotanical reports document its use as a food, noni was (and continues to be) commonly used in many cultures to support diverse areas of wellness such as joint health, immune function, and enhancement of carbohydrate metabolism. In Malaysia, where noni goes by the name Mengkudu, the raw fruit is customarily eaten to purify the blood.
5 As of 2010, over 100 bioactive compounds have been discovered in noni fruit. Among the phytochemical classes are flavonoids (including rutin & quercetin), coumarins (scopoletin), fatty acids, iridoids, lignans, phytosterols ( -sitosterol), polysaccharides, and terpenoids.3 Researchers speculate that this diversity of compounds—in addition to possible synergistic actions between them—could explain the equally diverse traditional uses for noni over for centuries.4 In vitro examination of noni fruit extract revealed antioxidant activity as potent as that of vitamin E.6
Four saccharide fatty acid esters from noni fruit, including one that was newly discovered, displayed anti-inflammatory activity in mice that was even more potent than the action of quercetin, which is another natural compound found in noni and one that is revered for its antioxidant and inhibitory activity.
Another study that discovered two new lignans in noni fruit also found that these lignans—in addition to several other compounds—inhibited inflammatory enzymes found in humans, in vitro.8 In yet another study that investigated inflammation and immune response, noni fruit puree was used experimentally both in mice and in human monocyte (white blood cell) culture.9 The results were impressive in both respects, demonstrating inhibition of MMP-9 (a marker of inflammation) in the cell cultures and inhibition of inflammatory enzymes in the mice.
Iridoids: Not found in your average fruit - Iridoids are a class of plant compounds that have demonstrated a wide range of bioactivity, including physiological actions that have potential to enhance health in humans.10 While most fruit abounds with various flavonoids, this is not the case with iridoids. Noni, on the other hand, boasts a higher content of iridoids than flavonoids—including an unusual and active iridoid named citrifolnin A that shows remarkable activity in vitro.11, 12 The major iridoids in noni fruit, as determined by HPLC analysis done in 2010, are deacetylasperulosidic acid (DDA) and asperulosidic acid (AA).13 Having worked extensively with noni, the researchers making this discovery proposed that the DDA & AA may be contributors to many of noni’s wide spectrum of health-promoting effects. Animal studies have illustrated the utility of asperulosidic acid in promoting the maintenance of healthy cell function in the face of extreme adversity (toxic insults).10 Additionally, deacetylasperulosidic acid has been found in vitro to inhibit lipid oxidation at a strikingly high level for a natural compound.
NONI Fruit Extract ★ Potent Antioxidant and Immune Booster ★ Urinary Tract Health, UTI ★ Pure 500mg Fruit Extract ★ 60 Capsules All Natural